Join the team
Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a highly creative and strategic Social Media Manager to bring our stories to life and grow the community on our global social media channels. You’ll be responsible for leading and executing our social media plans and creating social-first content. The ideal candidate will have a strong grip on how to approach social media platforms, in particular Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube. They will be an excellent copywriter and creative content creator who’s in touch with culture, and can bring the Hevias brand and values to life in a way that engages with and attracts new audiences. They will be ready to roll up their sleeves and work alongside our marketing team, agency partners, and a cross-functional group of stakeholders.
- Social Strategy
- Develop channel-right social media strategies with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Act as a key thought partner for quarterly marketing moments, planning channel-right strategies and content.
- Manage the social media calendar and social media activity daily.
- Report on insights and performance, proactively making recommendations, updates and improvements based on findings.
- Establish best practices and analyze competitor activity to share with key team members.
- Content Creation
- Produce engaging photo, video, and written content and lead in-house photo and video shoots.
- Refine and master the Hevias social media voice.
- Work with our marketing team to create social-first content for brand marketing activations, products, and cultural moments.
- Relationship Building
- Develop Hevias influencer community in style-driven content partnerships.
- Identify and build relationships with new digital content partners, creators and tastemakers.
- 5-7 years of experience in a Social Media role, with a focus on content creation
- Strong awareness of cultural trends relevant to our target.
- Experience with a consumer and/or product brand, preferably D2C
- Exceptionally strong writing and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly and write in various styles for diverse audiences
- Experience working on photo and video shoots – art directing, producing, and concepting
- Strong existing relationships with key digital influencers and tastemakers
- Genuine, empathetic, humble, and kind team player and cross-functional collaborator with experience working closely with c-suite professionals, product, design and data science
- Capable of operating in ambiguity
Additional skills needed:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Social copywriting skills
- Art Direction and Content Creation experience
- Experience using Buffer, Bitly, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Opal or other social media management platforms
What we offer:
Why you’ll love working at Hevias
- We are entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling and our mission is to empower our team, not micro-manage them. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it.
- We are curious and resourceful: Inquisitive by default, we explore every possibility, test every assumption, and develop creative solutions to the challenges at hand. We lead with curiosity and data in our decision making, and reason from a first principles mentality.
MISSION: Be the leading luxury footwear and accessories brand, worldwide.
VISION: We want to bring you true luxury: a beautiful, luxurious shoe at a fair price, which is also fully functional and crafted consciously.
VALUES: Ethics, aesthetic, fairness, hard work, attention to details, quality of life, worldliness, intellect, curiosity, creativity, empathy.
Contact us at email@example.com
Hevias is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Hevias policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.